Tyler J. Bohman
Tyler practices in the area of labor and employment law. He counsels and defends employers in all manner of labor and employment law matters and legal claims filed in state and federal courts and administrative agencies. Tyler represents employers with issues and claims involving discrimination, harassment and retaliation, employee discipline, wage and hour violations, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, union collective bargaining, grievances and unfair labor practice charges.
Prior to joining Robbins Schwartz, Tyler practiced at another regional law firm where he represented employers in their labor and employment related matters.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law
- B.S., Indiana University
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Business Advisory Board – Illinois Chamber of Commerce
- “Drug-free schools, colleges will feel new marijuana act,” Chicago Daily Law Bulletin (2019)
- Advanced Employment Law: What You Need to Know, National Business Institute (May 2019)
- Drafting Must-Have Policies for Today’s Handbooks, National Business Institute (May 2018)
- Supervisor Development Training: Best Practices for Managers and Supervisors, Illinois Chamber of Commerce, College of DuPage (April 2018)