Susan W. Glover
Sue Glover’s practice encompasses labor and personnel issues, federal employment litigation, collective bargaining, grievance processing, investigation of employee and student discrimination allegations and organizing educational foundations and other tax exempt organizations.
While at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, Sue served as student editor of the Labor and Industrial Relations public employee reporter.
- J.D., IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
- B.A., Journalism, University of Illinois
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Illinois