Hailey M. Golds
Hailey Golds concentrates her practice in the defense of government officials and governmental entities in civil rights, employment and tort claims against both governmental bodies and officials, including municipal entities, school districts, police departments and park districts.
Prior to joining Robbins Schwartz, Hailey represented government entities in state, federal, and administrative litigation at the trial and appellate level and provided counsel to agencies in transactional and municipal governance matters.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- B.A., honors, Lehigh University
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- “High court case add’s confusion to Section 1983 evidence claims,” Chicago Daily Law Bulletin (2019)