Erin E. Ruth
Erin focuses her practice primarily on special education and students’ rights law. She assists school districts in responding to complaints from the Illinois State Board of Education and Office for Civil Rights. Erin also advises school districts regarding 504 issues, student discipline matters, and the IEP process.
Erin was a First-Grade teacher before starting her legal career. Prior to joining Robbins Schwartz, Erin worked at a family law firm handling a variety of divorce and family law matters, including child-related issues, maintenance, property division, orders of protection, and post-divorce matters.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Chicago State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association