Alexis D. Carr
Alexis Carr’s practice concentrates on defense of governmental entities in various types of litigation including civil rights claims, Title IX, and ADA claims. She assists in helping school districts and other governmental entities in defense of themselves and their employees in both State and Federal Court. Alexis has extensive experience representing clients in court and governmental hearings proceedings involving civil rights and torts claims.
Prior to joining Robbins Schwartz, Alexis represented government and their employees as defense counsel in civil rights and torts litigation.
- J.D., UIC John Marshall Law School
- M.A., Southern Connecticut University
- B.A., Southern Connecticut State University
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Bar Association
- National Black Prosecutors Association